CUSTOM BRANDED “Recycled” courier satchels
P-LIFE POLY-BAG CHARACTER AND INTRODUCTION
|ITEM||PATENT||ADVANTAGE||DISADVANTAGE||TESTING STANDARD||GARMENT POLY BAG COST||REMARK|
|NORMAL PP/PE/PO POLYBAG||—–||1.Transparent，glossy，water proof.|
2.Cheapest price among these three.
|Needs over hundreds of years to biodegrade in a natural environment. It may do harm to animals and plants in this natural environment.||—–||As a standard.|
|CORN STARCH MATERIAL||1960’s USA||Decomposition of compost area in short time.||– This material is not strong; it lacks transparency, and has no shine like a normal poly bag.|
– The color is slightly yellow and the cost is much higher.
– It is not waterproof and cannot withstand heat like a normal poly bag.
– It looses its shape easily and can also be found in the warehouse by unwanted rodents and insects.
– Stock cannot be stored somewhere with high heat and humidity like Southeast Asia
– It can only biodegrade in a compost area, not a normal landfill.
|EN13432 – 90% 180 days ASTM6400 – 60% 180 days ISO14855 – 60% 180 days||It is 165% higher than normal polybag.|
|P-LIFE OXO-Biodegradable||1985’S USA||– Will upgrade the brand image in public.|
– Can be completely biodegradable in a normal landfill in up to 5 years.
– It has the same composition as a normal poly bag; it is strong, transparent, glossy, and waterproof.
– The cost is much more inexpensive than the cornstarch material.
|The cost is a little higher than a normal poly bag.||ASTM6954 – 60%~90% around 2 years.||It is around 15% higher than a normal poly bag.||P-LIFE cooperates with the Hong Kong government to protect the environment. We will be able to make garbage bags using the recycled household garbage. The raw material for the poly bag is 50% recycled household garbage and 50% new raw material to improve the recycling of poly bags in the entire world.|